Tuesday 12 July 2011

5 questions.

5 Questions

1. Why am I doing this course?
Because I want become a famous Graphic Designer in the world. Through this course, I want open up my creative and put it in this course. And also, I think I am a creative person who likes to do and edit everything around me. I can make the useless things become useful. Although I don’t like drawing, I like to use the computer software to create something there is never appear before. I also like to do the manual work like Ai Wei Wei, he did a lot of artwork I like it very much.

2. What do I want from this course?
In this course, I want to know more information about Design, how to create a best artwork, how the attract people to view my artwork and how important Graphic design in the future.

3. What do I want to be doing in 5, 10, 20 years?
In these 5 years, I hope that I can learn much knowledge as much as I can. And then I can graduate and find a suitable job. If I can, I have enough money, I want have my own company. I want be a famous designer in the world and whole world can recognize me and my artworks.

4. What do I want to get from this class?
In this class, I want to know more information about those “wonder” buildings and artworks, how the historical personage did and how they found out it is a design element and principle. I also interesting in the story about the buildings, artwork and artist. How they get the inspiration to do the buildings and artworks.

5. Is History of Art & Design necessary for your large goals?
No. I don’t think that History of Art and Design is necessary for my large goals. Because what I want to achieve is a future things, I want look forward to achieve my goals rather than understand those historical things. Although this course can help me at somewhere, I don’t think it is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment